Re: [NTLK] Golf for a NOS 2.1

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 08:16:05 PDT

on 25/10/03 03:34, Matthew Shepherd at glensr_at_iprimus.com.au wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have been playing Gold Tee on my MP120 recently and I am wondering if
> there is a native 2.1 golf game available that takes advantage of the
> bigger screen ect.

Oh, and I forget to ask that to my knowledge, there is no 2.1 native version
either, unfortunately...

-Laurent.

dinosaur n.: 1. Any hardware requiring raised flooring and special power.
Used especially of old minis and mainframes, in contrast with newer
microprocessor-based machines. In a famous quote from the 1988 Unix EXPO,
Bill Joy compared the liquid-cooled mainframe in the massive IBM display
with a grazing dinosaur "with a truck outside pumping its bodily fluids
through it". IBM was not amused. Compare big iron; see also mainframe. 2.
[IBM] A very conservative user; a zipperhead.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html