Re: [NTLK] Subject: Golf for a NOS 2.1

From: Matthew Shepherd (glensr_at_iprimus.com.au)
Date: Sat Oct 25 2003 - 22:29:26 PDT

My record high was 47 :) I actually got it done in 7 shots I
think...."Double-Bogey", I was so happy :D. Aim straight ahead, and
never go as strong as possible, or it will go flying off the screen and
the crowds start booing you.

On the original topic, how does Gold Tee turn out on an MP2x00 screen?