[NTLK] Web Browsers for Newton

From: Tony Crooks (tcrooks_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 17:31:11 PST

Hi,

I've just acquired a MessagePad 2000. Via Ebay I managed to get a 3Com
ethernet card and after only one false start have managed to get the MP200
hooked to the Internet.

As I acquired it the MP had Nethopper and the companion email product that
were supplied in the box. Nethopper seems inadequate for today's needs and
the email package looks similarly so.

Can anyone point me in the direction of more useful browser and email
packages? Any comments would help as well.

I'm hoping to find a wireless PC Card soon so that I can use the MP for
online access away from home.

So far so good - much more useful that a Palm that I nearly bought for
rather more money than I paid for the MP2000.

--
Tony Crooks
Home tel. no: +44(0)1323460789