Re: [NTLK] URGENT: DO NOT BUY THI.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 05:37:01 PST

Yup. In fact when Paul G. and Woody brought to the list 'Philz' needs for
continuing his mapping of how the Newton stored info. worked, I made a
US$100.00 public challenge to ferdi to match my donation. If ferdi donated
first, then I would donate. ferdi never said 'yes', never said 'no', just
totally ignored the list's activities as others sent funds, parts, even
whole Newtons. ferdi didn't even send a cheap cable.
------------------
>it's a safe bet to say that there were more instances of his generosity,
but I just wasn't paying attention...) and one only has to visit the
donations page at:
>http://www.newtontalk.net/donations/
>to see that his integrity is more than just words.
>It's in his deeds as well. I have dealt

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html