[NTLK] Ethernet in Bremen Universitaet - wie?

From: Eric Engle (engleerica_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 13:07:16 PST

Hi,

I am at Universitaet Bremen in Germany. I guess we have some sort of wireless
network on campus, I guess an ethernet, and I guess I want my newtT.V.

How do I get my newton onto ethernet? I'm a clueless newbie about this.
Cluelesser would be hard to find.
Just point me at a faq and I'll quit frothing at the mouth...

BONUS POINTS
WENN ES GIBT HIER JEMAND der kennt sich gut aus, bzw. in Bremen oder Hamburg
wohnt, und kann mich also beraten, wie das am besten zu machen, waere ich _sehr
froh.

Now where is that faq...

=====
What I love about spam is realizing how profitable emotional insecurity can be for those who think they're somehow sexually inadequate. I get spam all the time offering to enlarge my breasts and lengthen my penis. And all I can ask is: which first? At least I know once I decide I will have a profitable future as a TV model...

"To create a new standard takes something that's not just a little bit different. It takes something that's really new and captures people's imaginations. Macintosh meets that standard." -Bill Gates

"Those who would trade liberty for security, deserve neither." - Benjamin
Franklin.
What would _you say to a constitutional amendment to give the president dictatorial powers?
http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/nation/6007732.htm