Re: [NTLK] A Newton Replacement: facts

From: Daniel Parnell (daniel.parnell_at_oz.quest.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 17:06:45 PST

G'day All,

I'm working on an emulator for the Newton 2000 hardware at the moment with the eventual goal of running turning my PocketPC into a Newton.
I've extracted the ROM from my Newton, and am starting to execute it in my emulator on my Mac. It isn't doing much yet, but I am starting make some progress.
I'm still looking for info on the hardware and the low level OS.

Daniel