Re: [NTLK] Bizzar log entries

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 22:05:54 PST

Well, that's odd...because my logs say just the
opposite! the Nethopper sessions return 404s and the
Lunasuite returns 200s. Check your cache. Delete the
cache and try again. Maybe there is a bad URL to one
of my pages saved in your cache. Also check your
bookmarks. Check that they are all correct.
This is not a critical issue, it's just I prided
myself in having a page accessible to all, hence the
minimalization, but wanted to have a dynamic, database
driven system for easy updating.
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Robert Serna <japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org> wrote:
> I'm sorry I'm the ip / Comcast user/ in the San
> Francisco bay! I'm not really sure what I did wrong
> but I just accessed your site using Net Hopper & I
> get All the nice packages icons & able to browse
> with no issues! I did use Luna Suite but cant access
> your site at all with it ?
>
> Robert Maeda Serna
> sent using a Newton MessagePad 2100

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100