Re: [NTLK] The store is open..at last

From: ADyson (ADyson_at_go.to)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 07:39:02 PST

Good Job Dave. Unfortunately I already have an upgraded Emate. Looking
forward to a 8 or 16MB card though so that I can free up my existing PCMCIA
slot. Just a thought. Is it at all possible to design a card that fits the
Emate internal memory upgrade slot (like your memory upgrade card) that
would accept a compact flash or other newer style memory. Maybe Paul would
be able to modify his driver to work with it as well? This is probably just
wishful thinking on my part.