Re: [NTLK] Newton Gestures Question

From: RAParker (RAParker_at_Quadzilla.NET)
Date: Wed Oct 29 2003 - 12:43:06 PST

Cool...but since this might be my 15 minutes of internet immortality, I
took the liberty of editing my comments to say:

1. Make the gesture the exact corner of a square
2. Pause a half-a-micro-second in the corner of the square
3. The inside corner of the square should be just TOUCHING the right and
bottom edges of the last word or character where you want to insert the
line break, NOT on top of that character nor floating in the space after or
below it. This really improves the accuracy, helping your Newton see the
gesture as a "gesture" instead of the insertion of a "J".

The last instructions were rushed out and I even misspelled "believe" ;-)

Ron

RAParker
   |\/|\
   |\ | @ Quadzilla.NET