Re: [NTLK] A lead on a dude who knows HWR stuff

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 11:55:04 PST

Jeff Sheldon wrote:
> Such lines even under the duress of the M$ I find unsettling. However I'd
> like to see how he responds, so hopefully you'll receive some good
> questions.

Just for the record this was taken from Greg Stikeleather's website for
his newest company:

" Greg Stikeleather - Chief Executive Officer
Since 1991, Mr. Stikeleather has successfully guided, as CEO, the
start-up and ultimate acquisition of two venture-backed, high-tech
companies: Aha! Software and Portola Communications. Aha! was acquired
by Microsoft and Portola was acquired by Netscape.

Trained in the learning sciences, Mr. Stikeleather developed and ran the
first usability testing lab for Apple Computer. He received an MA in
experimental psychology from Northeastern University, and a BS in
behavior analysis from Western Michigan University. Mr. Stikeleather is
a co-founder of Headsprout and was previously a Managing Director at
Sofinnova Ventures."

This guy knows his stuff, he's got creditials, regardless of which
megacorp bought the company. I thought I was doing the community a favor
by bringing a connection to this guy to the Newton front. It was my
intention that the community could bounce some questions and concerns of
this guy, and that his input might even further the cause of those
interested in porting the NewtonOS to another device. Of course, if no
one is interested I can tell him as much.

> http://www.xstroke.org/usenix_2003/html/

This might also work.

Cheers,
Nate