Re: [NTLK] Underside Connecting eMate Widget(s)

From: don porter (don.porter_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 06:24:50 PST

The two mechanical designers at Apple, John Tang and Dave Lima liked putting 1/4-20 thread inserts on products. John was the main mechanical engineer for the e-mate. There was never any logic to the idea other than they liked 1/4-20 inserts. They did the same thing on a tablet newton (Bic) that was never taken to production.

don porter