Re: [NTLK] OT: Least Expensive Domain Registrar

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 31 2003 - 09:45:14 PST

godaddy. You can transfer a domain for $6.95 or create
a new one for $8.95.
Then use granitecanyon to do your DNS for free! (as
long as you aren't a corporate user)
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- "gmoody_at_gmx.net" <gmoody_at_gmx.net> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> This was discussed in the past. I've reviewed all
> of my archives and
> cannot find the thread. I apologize for the OT
> post.
>
> Can anyone tell me the least expensive domain
> registrar?
>
> Regards,
>
> Gary

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100