Re: [NTLK] Simplemail sending problems...

From: Andy Mulhearn (unxmully_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 01:15:34 PDT

Matthew,

I've had the same problems and sorry to say I can't offer any
suggestions for SimpleMail. I ended up switching to Eudora Pro and have
had no connectivity problems with exactly the same configuration
settings. Having said that, even when receiving I only ever managed to
connect to my .mac account using IMAP, I had no luck with connecting to
any of my POP3 accounts.

Andy

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html