Re: [NTLK] Usage for the rest of the money

From: Gregory J. Wayman (gwayman_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 15:10:57 PDT

I have several small cards and would donate one or two to the list as well
as my time to be Frank's West Coast USA Hub (Frank would be the contact, I
would report to him) In hopes of getting cards to list members quicker in
this area. But Frank, It's your ballgame, so you make the call.........only
a suggestion.

Greg

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html