Re: [NTLK] Philz donations

From: Paul Braun (splendor_at_ctgonline.org)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 20:14:07 PDT

I'm cool with the plan. It's great to see this community helping
each other -- just try to get that amongst Palm users.....

> All donors to the Philz fund raiser.
>
> I want to hear from more of you. I am in support of Frank's idea but
> I haven't heard from enough of you yet. Before I take any action with
> your money I want to know that we have some sort of agreement. Please
> contact me on list or off soon. While I have taken it upon myself to
> make a number of decisions, I want this last decision to have your
> support. I am eager to see this task completed. Woody
>
> --
> inquiries List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html

Paul Braun WD9GCO
2102 Yorktowne Dr
Valparaiso, IN 46383
splendor_at_laidbak.com

"A computer without Microsoft software is like a dog without a bunch of bricks tied to its head."

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html