Re: [NTLK] Please Talk Me Out of This!.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 02:51:00 PDT

Say what??? A demo???
------------------
>I remember reading an article that quoted (was it Spindler? I can't
remember
>anymore) as saying that the future newton would have a more intelligent
adaptive engine to better anticipate the user's action by analyzing the
users common tasks and performing certain repititious tasks automatically.
He also said that the future newton will have voice recognition input and
the capability
>to "read" writing through a builtin camera. He showed a demo that had a
Newton pointing to some oriental
>graffitti on a mock city wall and the Newton read the graffitti and
translated it in English on the Newton's screen.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html