Re: [NTLK] Please Talk Me Out of This!.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 02:50:12 PDT

Actually I really like my Sony VAIO Z505SX, looks good and sized just
right, just gotta figure out how to get rid of Win.98 and install a usable
OS, like the Newton OS. :-)
------------------
>was a caption saying that the
>screens were simulated. And there were some screens were you could see that
>ugly interface from PalmOS, which reminded me that, no matter how pretty
and
>powerful the hardware is, it will never be better than the software running
>on it...

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html