Re: [NTLK] Ethernet card driver

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Sep 02 2003 - 14:55:58 PDT

Hi Winston
All the necessary drivers are on Ed Kummel's site, He announced this a
few days ago.
http://newton.tek-ed.com
If your problem is how to get them onto your newton, You will need
Newton Connection Utilities (NCU) installed on your desktop computer, a
dongle or SER-001 in your newton, and appropriate cables for serial
connection. If running OS X on a mac you can use NewTen with a serial
connection. No serial connection on your newt read recent posts from
Frank and others, you will need to get a flash card with the packages
on it to install on your newt.
If you describe your hardware, I am sure that someone can help
Be sure to read FAQ linked at the bottom of every NTLK message
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html