[NTLK] EzShow driver for Windows?

From: Hamilton, George (George.S.Hamilton_at_nasa.gov)
Date: Wed Sep 03 2003 - 07:33:16 PDT

I have both the ez2tv & ez2vga PC cards and both work quite nicely piping
Newt screens to an external monitor from MP 2100. I currently have a need
to project from a Wintel notebook to a large screen TV (assisting to teach
an intro computer class at church) and wondered if the "Win 95 PNP" drivers
promised on the EzShow web site ever saw the light of day, even in a beta
version. Note that the EzShow web site (and perhaps the company) is no
more, but versions can be found at "webarchive.org". References to the Win
95 PNP drivers show up dating from 1999 through 2001 at their
website.--george

George S. Hamilton, PE
Engineering Systems Department
Systems Engineering Support Group,