Re: [NTLK] Two questions

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 00:05:06 PDT

Brain Wipe is the right thing to do:
you press the reset button on the bottom while holding the power switch in
ON-position until you see a slip asking if you intend to erase everything...

There are certain methods that have been reported in the past to work well.
What you can try is to cool the battery packs down and then insert them
again in an ac-powered Newt. But take care of condensing effects - dry the
battery pack carefully before inserting.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html