Re: [NTLK] Back To School Sale" - Bran

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Sep 04 2003 - 04:45:01 PDT

------------------
>What exactly is the competition between me and this seller? I'm not
offering
>new newtons to anyone.

Who and when have you ever helped another ebay and/or NTLK seller?
Sounds like you're helping him or each other.
Still, why did you 'cc' the NTLK reply?
------------------
>spend more time working on a smile.

SNUG pics are a great continuation of satisfied Newton use and desire to
participate in Newton User Groups.
When are you going to start an Alberta Newton Users Group? 'ANUG', kinda
like our LANUG!

Perhaps you should spend more time spreading a smile.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html