Re: [NTLK] apple newton manuals

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Fri Sep 05 2003 - 05:58:05 PDT

Hi Mike
If you know absolutely nothing about your Newton, start touching things
on the screen with the stylus and see what happens. Turn the backlight
on and off by holding the power switch down for a few seconds till it
comes on or goes off.
Find an application called setup, if there is not an app called extras
on the silver bar at the bottom of the screen then it is running. If
you don't see setup with extras open look for file folder tab at top to
navigate. Work through setup, play with stuff you see, avoid using
the power switch and reset button at the same time, read FAQs.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html