Re: [NTLK] Proud owner of a new eMate 300!

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 00:26:41 PDT

Also, if you have the eMate opened up to do battery work, PLEASE make
sure you take care of the notorious hinge spring problem. You can find
instructions on how to remedy this problem somewhere in a previous post
to this list (I am too tired to look it up right now, haha!). It would
be a shame to see a brand new eMate be ruined due to a faulty spring.
Hope you enjoy your new toy! :-) I know I love mine!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html