Re: [NTLK] New dongle and serial cable from Joey

From: mike_at_maxwell.phys.uwosh.edu
Date: Sat Sep 06 2003 - 10:26:46 PDT

I just wanted to second Brandon's note below - my new dongle and serial
cable (both in original Apple packaging!) arrived yesterday. Oh, the
joy of no longer having to live in fear of bootstrap purgatory! Joey
honored the original price for me as well (we must have been the only
two to notice it), even after I explicitly asked if he was sure that
was the right amount.

I too didn't see the need for the harsh treatment he got by some folks
here. If you don't like the price, move on - no need to get personal,
especially to someone who was just trying to bring us what he thought
was a unique opportunity. Me, if I had the money, a new in the box 2100
would have been quite the coup!

Cheers,
-Mike

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html