Re: [NTLK] Newton Web Browser?

From: mike_at_mikeinteractive.com
Date: Mon Sep 08 2003 - 03:20:13 PDT

Hi,

I do have Newton Internet Enabler installed
on my Newton. But I do need a Web browser in addition to that
right? At least that's what I've read.

Also, when I tap "Newton Internet", I get a message that
says: "This icon is currently active. To make it inactive and
suspend all Newton Internet Enabler activity, tap the Suspend button"

Tapping the suspend button does nothing by the way.

Thanks for your help!

Mike
 ------