Re: [NTLK] to Italian Newtontalkers

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_poc.it)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 06:17:27 PDT

On 08.09.2003 16:04 suppaman wrote:

>Siete pregati di rispondere all'appello, cosi' ci contiamo.
Eccomi!
Da Salerno

>For the others:
>
>don't know what is the english for "appello" :)

It should be “call”, so in english it should be:
Please answer to the call, so we can count ourselves :-)

Bye,
Michael

--
"Being a Mac user is like being a Navy Seal: a small, elite group of people with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world, whom everyone calls on to get the really tough jobs done quickly and efficiently."
– R. Welch, CEO, General Motors