Re: [NTLK] flash card

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 11:11:21 PDT

On 09/09/03 13:49, "ROCCO" <rocvalentini_at_virgilio.it> wrote:

> I bought a PQI Flash card 32 mb with kingstom Pc Card adapter.
> nothing work!
> what I can do?
>
> Rocco Valentini

Is this some sort of ATA Compact Flash card? If so, you will need the ATA
driver from Paul Guyot <http://www.kallisys.com/newton/>, although I'm not
sure it would be supported. Better check with Paul.

If your card doesn't appear to be an ATA card, then I'm afraid you're SOL,
sorry. You'll have to get your money back...

-Laurent.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html