Re: [NTLK] OT (browsers)

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 12:56:01 PDT

On Tuesday, September 9, 2003, at 12:44 PM, Peter Fraser wrote:

> of course, we mac users just use our browser's menu item "block pop-up
> windows" to turn off pop-up windows. funny how MS can't figure out
> how to build that into theirs...

Uhhh,

If your going to assume that all mac users are running OSX AND are
using Safari, maybe you should switch to the PC where homogeneous is
the word :~)

Fortunately although apple's Safari does offer this fine option, so
does Mozilla, which is an excellent browser on any
platform(PC,Linux,OSX and more), although it is best in it's "camino"
form under OSX...

Ed, I must say it's strange that you say "I love technology and as
far as I'm concerned, things aren't going fast enough
for me. I'm all for simple, but not easy."

Yet you persist in using that hodge-podge of an outdated kludge we know
as "IBM-compatible"

All pain is not growth. Some pain is just pain.

Marty

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html