Re: [NTLK] A better Dates package?

From: Peter Jaros (rjaros_at_shaysnet.com)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 14:14:36 PDT

On Saturday, September 6, 2003, at 06:16 PM, Paul Guyot wrote:

> I think Jim did understand on the contrary.
> Dates -> New -> Meeting. Tap the Repeat popup, choose Other, it will
> open the Repeat slip. Select every Week. Hilite the 4 days in the
> mtwtfss row that appears (or rather smtwtfs since you're American).

I have another level of this problem. I have a block schedule. The
blocks are at the same time each day, but each day of the week has
different classes at different times. Or, more applicably, most
classes meet at different times on different days. I could make each
instance of each class per week a weekly repeating meeting, which is
what I did on my old Handspring Visor, but it's not very pretty. Is
there software that can keep track of this schedule more 'intuitively'?

Peter

---
There's no place I can be
	Since I found Serenity