Re: [NTLK] eMate Hinge

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 20:18:23 PDT

Jim
One way or another the mainboard must come out. One member manipulated
the board around the wires then removed the speaker. You could cut the
wires and solder in a patch. But I think unsoldering is the easiest.
It isn't very difficult, just keep track of the parts and get the
volume and contrast sliders limed up.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html