[NTLK] FS / FT Newton 2100

From: Eagan Rackley (eagix_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 07:14:40 PDT

Hello Everyone,

Well I've found that my needs are changing and that my Newton, though
greatly loved) has fallen short of my needs in many areas. Mostly the
area where I need it to fit into my pocket. Really, for everything I do,
the Palm IIIxe (which is only like $25.00) does everything my newton
does, and I don't have to fret about dropping it. So, I've decided to
sell or trade off my Newt for anyone who is interested. Here is what I have:

Non Upgraded 2100 - Missing one PCMCIA Eject button, and one door clip.
( I just keep my flash card in the non-eject slot, with a bit of packing
  tape attached to pull the card out)
32MB PCMCIA Linear Flash (Pretec)
33.6 Hayes PCMCIA Modem
3COM PCMCIA Ethernet Card
Newton Serial Dongle + Mac Cable
Newton AC Adapter
Newton Rechargable Battery Pack (good for about 7-10 hours on a full charge)
The screen is in excellent shape, and aside from the missing buttons and
a scratch or two so is the case.

I'd we willing to sell a Rand McNally GPS I modified to use with the
newton so that I can mount the newt on my windshield when I'm driving.
Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!

-Eagan

P.S. OT, but I also have a Powerbook 1400cs w/ 40MB Ram + CD (OS 9.1)
set up for newton development I'm interested in letting go as well)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html