[NTLK] Subject: Re: Philz and Ongoing projects

From: Eric Schneck (eschneck_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 13:21:03 PDT

>Would folks that are working on an ongoing Newton Project, please take
>a moment to write a few lines about what you are doing or what you have
>done for us.

I am waiting to buy a new PowerBook that can run OS X.
Once I have that, I will attempt to convert the iTunes plugin to work on that platform (probably only with TCP/IP)
I would also like to work some more on the PDF Converter.
If there is any interest, I will also try to fix some of the bugs in the Movie Converter.

Eric

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html