Re: [NTLK] What Benshop is doing

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Sep 10 2003 - 18:46:54 PDT

on 10/09/03 19:40, Robert Benschop at rbenschop_at_euronet.nl wrote:

> What I've been working on lately (among other things) is here:
> http://www.bigadvertising.nl/
> (but it doesn't have anything to do with a Newt ;-)
>

> Robert Benschop

Robert,

I missed the beginning of this thread, but is this your agency's web site?
If so, nice, really nice! Who is the lady on the various pages?

-Laurent.

flamage /flay'm*j/ n.: [very common] Flaming verbiage, esp. high-noise,
low-signal postings to Usenet or other electronic fora. Often in the phrase
`the usual flamage'. `Flaming' is the act itself; `flamage' the content; a
`flame' is a single flaming message. See flame, also dahmum.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html