Re: [NTLK] Spam - Penis growing!!!

From: T. (midgard_at_dragon.org)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 13:31:54 PDT

So I take it that this thread is not going to help me grow a larger
penis? Hmmm! Darn. Oh well, I guess I'll have to scrounge my "junk
mail" folder in Apple Mail.. Looks like a couple hundred have visited
it in the past month or two! LOL Oh well, back to work now. And, yes,
this is a great group with low spam-overhead..

Timothy, in Phoenix
MP 110, 120, UMP 2000, emate, and lots of cool things..

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html