Re: [NTLK] What Benshop is doing

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 15:29:35 PDT

id consider the newt to be a not-so-well designed product. it lacks the
oh-so-needed hardware buttons, a scrolling wheel, a separate audio jack
and it is far to large, not to mention heavy. the newton HW line never
crerated a dominant design within PDAs (or sub-notebooks), which in
itself is proof enough it was a bad design.

i still use the newt as my main portable computer despite of these
things, because of the superior GUI, the spirit and the functions. (i
have an OS X portable, but it rarely leaves the desk.)

/ ®

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html