Re: [NTLK] Help!! Dongle lost in Sofia, Bulgaria

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 02:32:21 PDT

Eric Schneck <eschneck_at_mindspring.com> wrote:

> From: Vladimir Alexiev (vladimir_at_sirma.bg)

> Sounds like the first candidate for the loaner card service. And
he's in
> Europe, too!

Yeah, and it sounds like Dad is in need of some basic Newton training
...!
As I am sending my ex a MP130 and she has never touched a Newton (let
alone used one) before, and we are separated by roughly 1500 miles of
freeways, I had to make sure she could use it effectively ... so I
wrote a 17 page basic tutorial for her, complete with screenshots.
I'll have to gauge its effectiveness by the number of phone
calls/e-mails I get, I guess ...

Wonder if it would do Vladimir's dad any good ...?

> Eric

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html