[NTLK] MP 2100's For Sale Soon

From: Mick Ring (lists_at_rynosoft.com)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 14:50:54 PDT

I help out an organization called MacRenewal which refurbishes donated
computer equipment and distributes it to needy organizations and
individuals. I recently got a batch of seven MP 2100's to prepare for this
purpose. Unfortunately, I was only able to only put together four kits
because of a shortage of battery packs/battery trays.

As a result, MacRenewal has three left over that they want to sell to help
fund other efforts. I thought that this would be the best place to sell them
since you all understand the value of these units. The problem is I'm not
sure what a fair price is these days and was hoping some of you might email
me with what you think is fair.

These units are original 2100's that are in nearly new condition. I've
brain-wiped all of them and cleaned them up. If the screens are scratched,
it is very hard to detect. These units are beautiful! I'll be offering them
with no additional accessories other than the PC Card blanks.

I also have some software (DateMan, Super NotePad Plus), keyboards and
serial cables. There are NO dongles, batteries or battery trays. There may
be some other items I've forgotten about.

So keeping in mind that my primary goal is to raise money for MacRenewal,
what is a fair price for each of these items? I think it best if I just
offer each item ala carte, rather than in bundles.

Email me with suggestions! After I figure out pricing, I'll send an email to
the list with a complete list of items.

-Mick

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html