Re: [NTLK] Help!! Dongle lost in Sofia, Bulgaria

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Sep 14 2003 - 18:57:49 PDT

Diane Palumbo <newyorker4ever_at_hailmail.net>

> Hi, Glen,
>
> I'm wondering if you could send this Newby a copy also if it's in a
format
> that could be sent by email. It may even help avoiding some basic
questions
> for those of us just starting out.

Well, it's in Word 2001 format, but I can also do .pdf if you wish.
As I had to send my 2100 off for some surgery, it will still be a bit
rough, as I can't update the screen shots ... but if you don't mind a
first draft effort, I can send it off immediately.

> Regards,
> Diane

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html