Re: [NTLK] 40Hz.org software

From: Jim Siburt (jsiburt_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Sep 15 2003 - 08:25:11 PDT

> Most interesting are the Ambicom and Pretec BT2000 cards. Other
> cards require a special serial chip set driver (definitely the Socket
> and 3COM cards).

When referring to Ambicom, Pretec , Socket etc., would the CF cards by
these manufacturers work in an PC card adapter with the Newton? The
reason being is I currently own a Socket CF WLAN card that I use with
my Zaurus. I have thought about purchasing a Bluetooth card. If I could
interchange the cards between devices then I would have even more
incentive to purchase a card that would be compatible in both
instances. : )

Regards

Jim Siburt
New Media Design