Re: [NTLK] Director Missing off UNNA

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Sep 16 2003 - 07:12:46 PDT

David Deranian wrote:
> Someone had written in to say they had uploaded Director to UNNA. That
> was several days ago. I don't find it in the applications folder, and a
> search does not turn it up either. Does anyone know where it went? Did
> it fall through the cracks because the site was acting up at that
> point? Victor?

Did I just not have the time to add it to the archive yet?

Yes. Every package gets vetted by me before being added to the archive.

Please start checking http://www.unna.org/news/ to see what has recently been
added to UNNA.

Files uploaded to UNNA are NO LONGER available for download right after you
upload them! Please read these messages to know why:

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=106363525320012&w=2
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=newtontalk&m=105638837910679&w=2

Soon-ish, there will be a separate mailing list to get UNNA update notices as
I post them.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html