Re: [NTLK] just received ethernet driver

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 15:06:55 PDT

on 19/09/03 17:40, suppaman at suppaman_at_softhome.net wrote:

> Alle 21:02, venerd́ 19 settembre 2003, Laurent Daudelin ha scritto:
>
>> Use Apple's Newton Connection Utility. Should be available on UNNA. Again,
>> if you're using a PC, forget about Ethernet connectivity with NCU, it won't
>> work, it's not supported. Only on a Macintosh.
>
> What are the options for linux?

Not many. I think there was once a command line tool that was very limited
and could do only serial connections, but I'm not sure. Maybe somebody else
will chime in...

-Laurent.

fudge: 1. vt. To perform in an incomplete but marginally acceptable way,
particularly with respect to the writing of a program. "I didn't feel like
going through that pain and suffering, so I fudged it -- I'll fix it later."
2. n. The resulting code.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html