[NTLK] signing off for a week

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 19 2003 - 20:38:56 PDT

Well folks...I'm going on vacation and I don't think
my Yahoo email account can take a week of NewtonTalk
without me clearing out messages every day!
So, I'm signing off.
So, in the immortal words of the next Governor of
California: "I'll be back"
Ed
web/gadget guru

=====
"When any government, or church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, 'This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know', the end result is tyranny and oppression , no matter how holy the motives"
     -Robert Heinlein, Revolt in 2100