Re: [NTLK] [Semi-OT] UK & European Power Plugs

From: Trevor Birch (Trevor.Birch_at_btclick.com)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 16:46:01 PDT

Your European charger will work in a UK mains socket.

Stick something wooden or plastic in the top (neutral) hole of any wall
plug.

This will the enable you to push your two pin charger into the bottom two
holes.

Try and keep your hands dry and all should be well !

Good luck

Regards Trevor Birch

Trevor.Birch_at_btclick.com