[NTLK] Dongle, enet, and botched keyboard for sale

From: magicpenguin_at_torpedobird.com
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 08:23:20 PDT

I have a couple newton items for sale.

Fist up is a dongle, this is the one that goes to the minidin round mac
serial plug, not the PeeCee one. asking $35 shipped to 48 states, obo.

Next is a TDK pcmcia ethernet card. Tested working with short dongle.
asking $15 shipped, OBO

Last is a keyboard i was going to attempt some hacking with, and never
did. It is now in many pieces, the cable has been spliced together with
orange duct tape, and frankly, its a mess. I am asking $5+S&H on it, or
make me an offer.

I am also looking for, only in trade for something above, a WaveLAN
wireless card for the newton (well, any 802.11b card that is newt
compatible), as well as a linear flash card. (non linear/ata is a no-go)

Thanks for looking, hope I can help make someone elses newting
experience better :)

~Ben

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html