Re: [NTLK] Printijg from your Newton

From: Donald Wilson (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 10:20:35 PDT

On Sunday, September 21, 2003, at 10:40AM, Allan Ngaparu <angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>I havent tried printing from my Newton yet and was wondering what printers
>some of you use and what in particular what printer would be good for
>printing using IrDa connection rather than cables. Your suggestions and
>ideas are appreciated.

I use an HP DeskWriter 320 w/ my MP130, via a serial cable.

I use an HP DeskJet 340 w/ IrDA adapter w/ my MP2100.

I've also had luck printing to an HP LaserJet 6MP and laserjet 2200 both via IR and a serial/AppleTalk connection w/ an Apple Personal LaserWriter 300.

~Donald WIlson
http://www.donaldwilson.info
Follow the heron home...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html