[NTLK] A couple of Ebay Items

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 2003 - 15:00:15 PDT

Hi All,
Here are a couple of ebay items I am selling if you are interested. I would
prefer them to go to Newton lovers.

Newton MessagePad Leather Case (with logo) 3048612900

Newton MessagePad 2000 Excellent Condition 3048615893

The Newton was bought from J&K in May and is in excellent condition. It was
a $190 variety. I changed the guts around because I managed to buy a brand
new 2000 and wanted the sparkle of a new case. The Newton logo case was also
bought from J&K but cant remember how much. If you are interested give me a
bell or place a bid ­ whatever.

Hope someone likes.

Cheers

Dave