[NTLK] URGENT: DO NOT BUY THIS.

From: Humphreys, David (URB) (david.humphreys_at_honeywell.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 07:50:58 PDT

Dear All,

Well, it seems that Ferdi (knowlegenavigator) is up to tricks again. Looks as though he has copied my design - WITHOUT
my consent. (Thanks for the heads up, Woo)

He is trying to sell copies of my SER-001 board on ebay. I won't give the page as I am not about to help him advertise.
You can find it if you search.

Now I am all for healthy competition but this is a blatant rip-off!

Ferdi has approached me in the past to buy my SER-001 boards. I sold him one at the very start of my venture and as I
learned more of his tactics, I refused to sell him any more.

He has taken it upon himself to DUPLICATE my design. But here's the rub, Ferdi, the design you have duplicated is based
on the one board that I sold you.

It is a rev - board.

I went though 2 more iterations to get to the present design. The revisions took care of a number of problems that I can
see, are STILL ON HIS RIPOFF DESIGN.

Nice going Ferdi , you moron!

If you buy this from him, you will not only be aiding a thief but getting an INFERIOR product to boot.

If you want the REAL-DEAL then just wait a couple of weeks as I have started another batch going.

This time, you will be able to buy either direct from me as always or through J&K Sales who will fit them for you.
Either way, it will be way cheaper than this scumbag wants to rip you off for.

At the end of the day, I can't force any of you to buy form me but you WILL get what you pay for.

It's up to you guys to send a message.

Thanks for your time,

David Humphreys (PCBman)

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html