Re: [NTLK] Re lid for120 or 130

From: Allan Ngaparu (angaparu_at_optusnet.com.au)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 15:07:25 PDT

I have already purchased from this seller who advertised US only and all you
need to do is to make friendly appeal to him and I am sure he will let you
bid.Tell him I told you so. It has more to do with seller concerns about the
tyranny of distance and the great unknown outside the US rather than
PROTECTING national assets

Allan Ngaparu
Brisbane
u2000