Re: [NTLK] Compact Flash Cards?

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 16:16:55 PDT

on 25/09/03 17:50, Peter Jaros at rjaros_at_shaysnet.com wrote:

> On Thursday, September 25, 2003, at 10:19 AM, Gregory J. Wayman wrote:
>
>> I purchased a Transcend 128MB ISO 9001 CE Quality Certified Compact
>> Flash
>> Memory Card. on Ebay for $32.99 then a PCMCIA adapter at CompUSA for
>> $12.00,
>> worked great with Paul's Demo. I'll play with it some more, then if
>> all is
>> well go for the full version of ATA support.
>
> But what adapter?

I thought he said a "PCMCIA adapter at CompUSA"?

-Laurent.

CLM /C-L-M/: [Sun: `Career Limiting Move'] 1. n. An action endangering one's
future prospects of getting plum projects and raises, and possibly one's
job: "His Halloween costume was a parody of his manager. He won the prize
for `best CLM'." 2. adj. Denotes extreme severity of a bug, discovered by a
customer and obviously missed earlier because of poor testing: "That's a CLM
bug!"
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html