Re: [NTLK] Refurbished 130s

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 00:30:45 PDT

Looks like you were more fortunate than some of us, Diane.

I had a trade involving some 2100s all fixed up with Claus last month before
I went away for a week's holiday. He sent me an e-mail while I was away and
which I picked up on my return, but eight or nine e-mails and more than a
month later, he's not replied.

It seems strange that he just appears to have disappeared off the list and
gone incommunicado at the same time. I do know he'd had a load of people
contact him after he inadvertently posted an off-list message to the list,
so maybe he ran for cover after getting bombarded by people after his 2100s.

Anyhow, if anyone has managed to have contact with him since 19 August (the
date I last had a message from him), I'd love to know. Do hope he's not ill,
or been run over by a moose or something ...

Claus/Chunky - if you're out there - there's a light burning in the window!

:) Russ, UK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html